Blast Zone Misty Kingdom Bouncer & Water ParkThe Misty Kingdom is the Coolest bounce house around! It's a Bounce House, Slide, Water Park and Ball Pit all in one. This inflatable play palace can be used wet or dry, and offers everything kids love!
Whether it's hot or cold, the Misty Kingdom has what kids love. In summer, hook up the hose to the included sprayers and Misty is a Water Slide, Splash Pool and Bounce House. If the weather cools down, throw in the optional play balls, and kids can bounce, slide and play in the ball pit too! Either side can be used as a ball pit. Comes with Blast Zone's Industry-Leading Warranty.
Blast Zone Standard Features
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Unit Perimeter Approx - 14' W x 13' L x 8' H
- Bounce Floor Dimensions Approx. - 7' W x 9' L
- Large Slide Dimensions Approx. - 4' W x 6' L
- Small Slide Dimensions Approx. - 3' W x 3' L
- Weight without Blower - 80 lbs
- Maximum Occupancy - 5 Users
- Maximum Weight per User - 100 lbs
- Total Weight Capacity - 500 lbs
- Includes - Inflatable Unit, Blower Fan, Stakes, Repair Kit, and Instructions.
Blast Zone Bounce House FAQ's
How do Blast Zone Inflatable Bounce Houses and Water Parks work?
Blast Zone Bouncers work off of continuous airflow. This means that a blower (included) pumps air into the bounce house the whole time it is in use. Pores in the seams and material allow air to escape as kids jump and play, while the blower continues to inflate the unit.
What do I get?
Every Blast Zone inflatable includes the Inflatable Unit, Blower Fan, Stakes, Repair Kit, and Instructions. To set up the bouncer, just unroll it, hook the inflation tube to the blower, turn on the blower and stake it down. The blower runs continuously while kids play, and air escapes through the seams and fabric.
Can I repair a bounce house?
Yes. In the rare case that repairs are needed, the best way to repair a bounce house is to sew the tear or hole using strong thread. Blast Zone Inflatables use a balanced cross weave material. Most material has an uneven number of threads in each direction of the weave. This means that if it is sewn it can easily tear. Because Blast Zone Bounce Houses use Even Balanced Weaving (EBW), our bouncers can be sewn without problems. Use the included patch to reinforce the sewing, much like a pair of pants.
Can you use bounce houses indoors?
While bounce houses can be used indoors, Blast Zone recommends staking/anchoring all bounce houses. Movement from kids jumping around will naturally move the bouncer all over the room.
Can Bouncers be used on driveways streets, etc
No, always use bouncers on clean, soft, debris-free surfaces, such as lawns. Please respect children's safety.
Can adults use the bouncers?
While adults can FIT in our inflatables, adults over 100lbs exceed the weight limitations set forth.
Blast Zone Bounce House Warranty
- Bouncer - 90 Days
- Blower - 1 Year
Blast Zone Bounce House Shipping
TRANSIT TIMES ARE PROVIDED BY FEDEX AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday before 4pm EST, ship out the same day (excluding holidays designated by the carrier).
- Please review the US map below to determine transit times.
Sample Delivery Schedule for Order Placed by 4pm EST on a Monday
FEDEX DOES NOT OPERATE DURING WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS THEREFORE ALL TRANSIT CALCULATIONS SHOULD BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY
- 1 Day in Transit - Delivers Tuesday
- 2 Days in Transit - Delivers Wednesday
- 3 Days in Transit - Delivers Thursday
- 4 Days in Transit - Delivers Friday
- 5 Days in Transit - Delivers Following Monday
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.